Friday, January 08, 2021

Qué será, será .... goes Wax Tailor from the album Tales of the Forgotten Melodies..

A record of the delightful piece they're going to play this evening
 Ladies and gentlemen (Ladies and gentlemen)
 Ladies and gentlemen (Ladies and gentlemen) 
Your attention please! 
And now the moment we've been waiting for is here 
I have something to tell you 
Qué será, será 
Qué será, será
Qué será, será 
Qué será, será 
Whatever will be 
(Remember) 
Will be 
(Remember) 
Will be 
The future's not our 
I believe in the future 
I believe in the future 
I don't believe in miracles 
Can it be true? 
It must be true! 
No doubt! (No doubt) 
Life is going on as normally as ever 
But suddenly something seems to have happened 
(suddenly something seems to have happened) 
Everybody seems to be staring in one direction 
People seem to be frightened, even terrified 
I want everybody to understand this 
I don't understand I don't understand 
There are a lot of things we don't understand, 
either We need answers from you: 
what did you expect to find? 
(What did you expect to find?) 
What's going to be our future? 
It's your responsibility to do something about it 
Well, I have the key in my hands, 
all I have to find is the lock (the lock) 
Now listen to me, 
all of you 
Qué será, será 
Qué será, será 
Qué será, será 
Qué será, será 
Whatever will be 
(Remember) 
Will be 
(Remember) 
Will be Oh, 
you're divine 

 Que Sera 
Wax Tailor From the album Tales Of The Forgotten Melodies (Explicit)

No comments: